Georgetown County Contact Information
Edward "Ned" MooreCounty Director
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Georgetown County DSS
330 Dozier St.
Georgetown, SC 29440
Abuse and Neglect Reporting Hotline
Report suspected abuse of a child/ren or vulnerable adult.
You may remain anonymous.
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
(843) 546-5134 Main
(843) 546-0617 Fax
(843) 546-7331 SNAP/TANF (Fax)
(800) 616-1309 SNAP/TANF Services (DSS Connect)
(843) 413-6465 Resource Family Unit/Foster Home - Main
(877) 670-3576 Resource Family Unit/Foster Home - Toll Free
(843) 661-4750 Child Support Services - Main
(800) 768-5858 Child Support Services - Toll-Free
(843) 661-6623 Child Care Services - Main
(800) 556-7445 Child Care Services - Toll-Free
(888) 828-3555 Foster Home Licensing (Heartfelt Calling)
(800) 763-6637 Pee Dee Region Adoptions
(888) 854-4317 Pee Dee Region Kinship Care
- Upstate Region
- Midlands Region
- Low Country Region
- Pee Dee Region
Do you have a complaint regarding services being provided to a child by a state agency? Please submit your complaint by phone (1-800-206-1957) or an electronic submission form here with the South Carolina Department of Children's Advocacy.