The “Healthy Bucks” program allows SNAP recipients to obtain additional fresh fruits and vegetables when they use their SNAP benefits to purchase fresh produce at participating farmers markets.
SNAP recipients who purchase at least $5 with their SNAP EBT card at participating locations receive $10 in Healthy Bucks tokens to purchase additional fresh fruits and vegetable.
Healthy Bucks farmers and farmers’ markets are located in the following counties:
- Aiken- Aiken County Farmers Market
- Anderson – Anderson County Farmers Market
- Beaufort – Three Sisters Farm, LLC, multiple locations
- Calhoun – Alvin Pear Farms multiple locations
- Charleston – Homegrown Johns Island Farmers Market, Lowcountry Street Grocery multiple locations, O Freeman Farm multiple locations,
- Chester – The Chester Market of Cotton Hills, The Market at Cotton Hills Farm
- Colleton – Colleton Museum Farmers Market
- Dorchester- Three Oaks Farm SC multiple locations
- Edgefield – Cooks Roadside Market
- Florence- Florence City Center Farmers Market
- Greenville – City of Greenville Saturday Market, Mill County Ministries/Mobile Market multiple locations and Travelers Rest Farmers Market
- Greenwood – Uptown Market
- Hampton- Tuten Farms
- Lee- Rogers Vegetable Farm
- Lexington – Beason’s Farm Market
- Marion- Pee Dee Food Hub
- Orangeburg –Right Choice Fresh Start Farmers MarketPickens – Easley Farmers Market
- Richland – FoodShare Columbia, Martin Farms multiple locations, EZE Farms
- Spartanburg – Hub City Farmers Market Wednesday only at Wall Street 29306 and Saturday only at 498 Howard Street 29303, Spartanburg Urban Mission
- Sumter –Rogers Vegetable Farm, Rogers Farm multiple locations
- Union – Union County Farmers Market, Olivia’s Way Gardening
Healthy Bucks is a year-round program; however, some farmers and farmers’ markets are seasonal.
For more information, please see the client card (front and back) or contact Genine Hodges at 803-898-9251, or click here to send an email.
Para más información, consulte la tarjeta del cliente (anverso y reverso).