The “Healthy Bucks” program allows SNAP recipients to obtain additional fresh fruits and vegetables when they use their SNAP benefits to purchase fresh produce at participating farmer's markets. Effective October 1, 2022, SNAP recipients who purchase at least $5 with their SNAP EBT card at participating locations receive $15 in Healthy Bucks tokens to purchase additional fresh fruits and vegetables.
Healthy Bucks farmers and farmers’ markets are in the following counties:
- Aiken- Aiken County Farmers Market
- Anderson – Anderson County Farmers Market
- Bamberg – Food Share Bamberg
- Beaufort – Earth People Farms
- Calhoun – Alvin Pair Farms (Multiple Locations)
- Charleston – Lowcountry Street Grocery, LLC (Multiple Locations), O Freeman Farms (Multiple Locations)
- Cherokee – Know2(Food Share of Cherokee)
- Chester – The Chester Market of Cotton Hills, The Market at Cotton Hills Farm
- Chesterfield – Chesterfield County CC
- Colleton – Colleton Museum Farmers Market
- Edgefield – Cooks Roadside Market
- Fairfield – Fairfield Community Coordinating Council, Blythewood Farmers Market
- Florence- Florence City Center Farmers Market, Sisters 4 The Future
- Georgetown – Carolina Human Reinvestment (Food Share Georgetown)
- Greenville – Fountain Inn Farmer's Market, Greenville TD Saturday Market, Mill County Ministries/Mobile Market (Multiple Locations), Feed & Seed, Maranatha Farms and Wellness
- Greenwood – Uptown Market
- Kershaw – Mobile Nutrition Center/Food Share
- Lancaster – Hope in Lancaster, Rich Hill Farm, LLC
- Laurens – SC Empowerment Centre/Food Share Laurens
- Lee- Rogers Vegetable Farm, Mt. Calvary Church/Food Share
- Oconee – McLadke Orchards, Easley Farmers Market
- Orangeburg –Right Choice Fresh Start Farmers Market, Ace Basin Growers/ Food Share, Season Seafood Corporation, Wideman Produce, McCurley Farms
- Richland – FoodShare Columbia, Martin Farms (Multiple Locations), EZE Farms, Toms Creek Family Farms, LLC
- Spartanburg – Hub City Farmers Market, Ruth's Gleanings/Food Share
- Sumter –Rogers Vegetable Farm (Multiple Locations)
- Union – Union County Farmers Market
- Williamsburg – CMDS Pantry/ Food Share Kingstree
- York – Food Share H.O.P.E.
Healthy Bucks is a year-round program; however, some farmers and farmers’ markets are seasonal.
For more information, please see the Healthy Bucks Client Card.
Para más información, consulte la Tarjeta del Cliente.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: schealthybucks.com
You may also contact: Norvell Gibson, Healthy Bucks Program Coordinator at 803.898.7626