Child Support Customer Service Portal
Introducing the new customer service portal.
It is a mobile version that can be accessed on your phone. Users can look at their case information, check appointment times, update basic information, view payment histories, and generate statements. Please watch the below video for a step-by-step guide on using the portal.
The Department of Social Services operates under federal and state laws and policies to:
- Establish fatherhood
- Set realistic orders
- Collect payments
- Reduce child support debt
However, DSS does not operate alone; DSS works closely with:
- Partners in the 46 Clerks of Court offices
- The hospitals across the state
- Employers and financial institutions across the country
- Other states and the federal government to ensure cases are handled appropriately when they cross state lines.
Community partners such as:
- The United Way
- The SC Center for Fathers and Families
- Modify Child Support SC
- SC Judicial Department - Self-Represented Litigation Visitation Packets
- South Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- SC Legal Services
- Safe Place South Carolina
- Office of Child Support Enforcement, USDHHS - Administration for Children & Families