Coming in early 2021!
The SCDSS Child Supports Services Division will launch a Customer Service Portal for parents – those paying child support and those receiving payments - so that they can view important information about their case – any time, any day.
Parents can create a unique user ID and password and view important case information. This will include payment information, hearing dates, enforcement measures in place, and occasional announcements affecting our customers. You will also be able to update your address, phone number, employment, and email information.
The Department of Social Services operates under federal and state laws and policies to:
- Establish fatherhood
- Set realistic orders
- Collect payments
- Reduce child support debt
However, DSS does not operate alone; DSS works closely with:
- Partners in the 46 Clerks of Court offices
- The hospitals across the state
- Employers and financial institutions across the country
- Other states and the federal government to ensure cases are handled appropriately when they cross state lines.
Community partners such as:
- The United Way
- The Center for Fathers and Families
- Modify Child Support SC
- SC Judicial Department - Self-Represented Litigation Visitation Packets
- South Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- SC Legal Services
- Safe Place South Carolina
- Office of Child Support Enforcement