Pandemic EBT 2020-2021

P-EBT Child Care has been issued for eligible children, age 5 and under, who are a member of an active SNAP Household.

There is no application process for Child Care P-EBT. Eligible SNAP children are automatically approved and will be issued a P-EBT card for the benefit period October 2020- June 2021..

For more information, please review the
Pandemic EBT Frequently Asked Questions for Child Care Children / Espanol FAQs.

SNAP Emergency Allotments to continue beginning August 1, 2021

The federally-approved Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) emergency allotments (supplements) to all South Carolina SNAP households will continue effective August 1, 2021.

Learn More

COVID-19 Update

Click for information about submitting applications for: SNAP Benefits / TANF Benefits

Youth ages 14-26, who have foster care experience, may be eligible for federal EMERGENCY Pandemic Relief Funds. Click here to learn more.

Child Support

Good news! A new Customer Service Portal will be available in early 2021 to allow parents to view and update information about their case – any time, any day!

Learn More

Child Welfare Services Transformation

Best Outcomes for Children and Families

Do you have a complaint regarding services being provided to a child by a state agency? Please submit your complaint by phone (1-800-206-1957) or an electronic submission form here with the South Carolina Department of Children's Advocacy.