Department Of Social Services Logo

Start the Application Process

Children Preferred

Please do not use this form to report abuse and neglect. The abuse/neglect number for your county is located on the SCDSS webpage at For emergencies, please contact your local law enforcement office.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Child Welfare Services Transformation

Best Outcomes for Children and Families

Do you have a complaint regarding services being provided to a child by a state agency? Please submit your complaint by phone (1-800-206-1957) or an electronic submission form here with the South Carolina Department of Children's Advocacy.