The Department’s mission is to serve South Carolina by promoting the safety, permanency, and well-being of children and vulnerable adults, helping individuals achieve stability and strengthening families.
- Agency Overview
- Data and Resources
- Child Abuse/Neglect Registry Checks
- Legal Team
- Disaster Response
- Individual and Provider Rights/Civil Rights
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Requests
- Media Relations
- Office of Inspector General (OIG)
- Quality Assurance/CQI
- Other Resources & Helping Agencies for SC Families
Do you have a complaint regarding services being provided to a child by a state agency? Please submit your complaint by phone (1-800-206-1957) or an electronic submission form here with the South Carolina Department of Children's Advocacy.