The Department’s mission is to serve South Carolina by promoting the safety, permanency, and well-being of children and vulnerable adults, helping individuals achieve stability and strengthening families.
- SC DSS Announces October Employees of the Month
- November is National Adoption Month - Nov. 19 named as statewide Adoption Day
- SC DSS Names September Employees of the Month
- SNAP Recipients in Areas Severely Impacted by Hurricane Florence to Receive Automatic Replacement of Benefits
- Notice of Abandonment - Georgetown