Report A SNAP/TANF Change

To submit a change to your SNAP or TANF case by mail or in person, please submit your completed Change Request Form to your local County Office.

Download your change Request form in English and Spanish.

Do you have a complaint regarding services being provided to a child by a state agency? Please submit your complaint by phone (1-800-206-1957) or an electronic submission form here with the South Carolina Department of Children's Advocacy.