If you are a Child Welfare agency from another state in need of child welfare services records, please draft your request on your agency’s letterhead, including your contact information, and email the request to: CWSrecordsrequest@dss.sc.gov.
Out-of-State Records Request
- Report Child Abuse and Neglect
- Child Protective Services
- Foster Care
- Kinship Care
- Family-Centered Community Support Services
- Family Engagement Services
- For Health Care Providers
- Daniel's Law - Safe Haven for Babies
- Child Fatalities Dashboard
- Out-of-State Records Request
- Mandated Reporters
- COVID-19 Heightened Risks
Do you have a complaint regarding services being provided to a child by a state agency? Please submit your complaint by phone (1-800-206-1957) or an electronic submission form here with the South Carolina Department of Children's Advocacy.