Department Of Social Services Logo

Out-of-State Records Request

If you are a Child Welfare agency from another state in need of child welfare services records, please draft your request on your agency’s letterhead, including your contact information, and email the request to:

Child Welfare Services Transformation

Best Outcomes for Children and Families

Do you have a complaint regarding services being provided to a child by a state agency? Please submit your complaint by phone (1-800-206-1957) or an electronic submission form here with the South Carolina Department of Children's Advocacy.