Union County Contact Information
Malcolm MooreCounty Director
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Union County DSS
200 S. Mountain St.
Union, SC 29379
Abuse and Neglect Reporting Hotline
Report suspected abuse of a child/ren or vulnerable adult.
You may remain anonymous.
24-Hour Hotline: Monday - Friday
(8:30am Monday – 8:30am Saturday)
(864) 429-1660 Main
(864) 429-1664 Fax
(888) 828-3555 Foster Home Licensing
(864) 466-4803 Report Abuse/ Neglect of Child or Adult
(888) 711-7095 Adoptions
(843) 413-6465 Resource Family Unit/Foster Home - Main
(877) 670-3576 Resource Family Unit/Foster Home - Toll Free
(843) 661-4750 Child Support Services - Main
(800) 768-5858 Child Support Services - Toll-Free
(843) 661-6623 Child Care Services - Main
(800) 556-7445 Child Care Services - Toll-Free
(800) 616-1309 SNAP/FI (TANF) Services
(888) 839-0159 Midlands Region Kinship Care
- Upstate Region
- Midlands Region
- Low Country Region
- Pee Dee Region
Do you have a complaint regarding services being provided to a child by a state agency? Please submit your complaint by phone (1-800-206-1957) or an electronic submission form here with the South Carolina Department of Children's Advocacy.