Colleton County Contact Information
Sandra PolkCounty Director
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Colleton County DSS
215 S. Lemacks St.
Walterboro, SC 29488
Abuse and Neglect Reporting Hotline
Report suspected abuse of a child/ren or vulnerable adult.
You may remain anonymous.
24-Hour Hotline: Monday - Friday
(8:30am Monday – 8:30am Saturday)
(843) 549-2211 Colleton County Sheriff's Offices
(843) 549-1012 Director
(843) 549-1894 Staff
(843) 549-2942 Fax
(843) 953-9586 Foster Home Licensing
(843) 584-4030 SNAP/Family Independence
(843) 584-4010 County Attorney, Jason Pockrus
(800) 922-1518 Adoptions
(843) 740-1570 Intensive Foster Care & Clinical Services
(888) 854-4277 Lowcountry Region Kinship Care
- Upstate Region
- Midlands Region
- Low Country Region
- Pee Dee Region
Do you have a complaint regarding services being provided to a child by a state agency? Please submit your complaint by phone (1-800-206-1957) or an electronic submission form here with the South Carolina Department of Children's Advocacy.