DSS Honors May Employees of the Month
May 23, 2017 -- The South Carolina Department of Social Services has established a program to recognize staff members who perform their jobs exceptionally well, go above and beyond what is expected of them, and in doing so, demonstrates our core principles of competence, courage, and compassion.
The four selected for May were Deanne Gray, Dorchester County Attorney; Christina Hayes- Bradham, Low Country Clinical Consultant; Shaneka McDaniel-Oliver, Program Manager with Accountability Data and Research; and Stacey Richardson, Program Coordinator with the Food and Nutrition Division.
Honorees are selected by their managers for outstanding performance in one or several of the following areas:
- Meets deadlines ahead of schedule.
- Initiates ideas that positively impact staff or procedures.
- Helps the Agency realize cost effective measures.
- Performs well on special projects.
- Provides “exceptional” customer service.
- Motivates others to achieve and succeed.
Staff selected for the Employee of the Month Program are awarded with:
- An invitation to join the State Director and the other honorees for lunch at the State Office in Columbia.
- A dedicated parking space at their office location for the month
- A photo and write-up displayed in the lobby of the State Office.
- A write-up sent to the awardee’s community newspaper announcing the achievement.