Waiting? So is She.It's worth it. Every single day. Make a difference that lasts.
South Carolina needs more than 1,300 new foster homes to care for our children. Learn more.
- Tours Offer Chance to Learn More About Child and Adult Care Food Program
- Harrison Named Director for DSS Child Welfare Region 1
- SC DSS Joins Job Recruitment Events
- DSS Names September Employees of the Month
- New Partnership Focuses on Recruiting Foster Families and Raising Awareness for Adoption in South Carolina
Join us in our mission to strengthen South Carolina's families.
DSS is currently hiring more than 100 positions in key jobs in child welfare. All of our child welfare positions offer you a chance to give back to your community. These positions offer many options to help care for the community.View Current Job Openings