📣 Join the South Carolina Family Voice Alliance! 🤝
Have you experienced the Child Welfare System as a parent in South Carolina? Are you passionate about making a difference in Child Welfare practice and policy? We're thrilled to announce an exciting opportunity for you to be a part of the South Carolina Family Voice Alliance in partnership with the South Carolina Department of Social Services.
What We Stand For:
- Creating trust and support
- Empowering informed decision-making
- Amplifying the voices of birth parents
- Enhancing Child Welfare practice and policy
Who Can Apply:
- Parents who have had a Child Welfare Investigation, Family Preservation or Foster Care Case
- Parents who are committed to attending monthly meetings and engaging in positive change.
Our alliance is all about family-centered, strengths-based, trauma-informed, and culturally responsive approaches. We value your expertise and lived experiences!
If you're ready to contribute to meaningful change and ensure families are at the forefront of decision-making, we want YOU to join us!
To apply, visit https://forms.office.com/g/GnpLgx7geJ and help us shape the future of Child Welfare in South Carolina. Your voice matters!