- CACFP reimburses child and adult care programs when they serve healthy meals and snacks as part of their program.
- CACFP works to improve, develop, and maintain healthy diets and eating habits by providing guidelines for meals that help children grow and develop in a healthy way.
- All meals must meet USDA nutritional guidelines.
- CACFP also reimburses healthy meals and snacks served to children in afterschool programs and emergency shelters.
- Over 1,300 child and adult care programs in South Carolina participate in CACFP.
- CACFP programs serve approximately 19 million healthy meals annually.
Child and Adult Care Food Program
- Report A SNAP/TANF Change
- Food and Nutrition Programs
- Employer Services/Workforce Development
- Work Programs
- SC Voucher (Childcare)
- Program Integrity/Fraud
- Refugee Resettlement
Do you have a complaint regarding services being provided to a child by a state agency? Please submit your complaint by phone (1-800-206-1957) or an electronic submission form here with the South Carolina Department of Children's Advocacy.