Download Change Request Form

To submit a change to your SNAP or TANF case by mail or in person, please submit your completed Change Request Form to your local County Office.

Download your change Request form in English and Spanish.

As part of its reform efforts, SCDSS entered into a Final Settlement Agreement regarding the Michelle H., federal class action lawsuit and has committed to short-term, intermediate, and long-term systemic improvements for children in foster care.

Learn More