If you are a Child Welfare agency from another state in need of child welfare services records, please draft your request on your agency’s letterhead, including your contact information, and email the request to: CWSrecordsrequest@dss.sc.gov.
Out-of-State Records Request
- Report Child Abuse and Neglect
- Report Abuse and Neglect of a Vulnerable Adult
- Out-of-State Records Request
- Child Protective Services
- Adult Protective Services
- Domestic Violence
- Child Fatalities Dashboard
- Adult Open Investigations Dashboard
- Adult Protective Services Dashboard
- Mandated Reporters
- COVID-19 Heightened Risks
Do you have a complaint regarding services being provided to a child by a state agency? Please submit your complaint by phone (1-800-206-1957) or an electronic submission form here with the South Carolina Department of Children's Advocacy.